Home / Online Marketing / Best online posting moments for new products

Do you have an idea of when your online clients are most likely to make a purchase? It’s during times when they’re most engaged with you and your brand, such as:

· After joining up for your newsletter,
· Checking your website,
· After making a purchase.

How to take advantage of the moment?

Many online companies use “lead magnets,” such as free shipping or discounts on the first purchase, to entice buyers to provide their email addresses.
This method works, but there’s a good chance you won’t get a long-term customer through lead magnets; instead, you’ll get a one-time transaction from a consumer you’ll never see again. 

Of course, even if this is the only purchase you make, you must do everything in your power to maximize the likelihood for customer’s return. Use targeted new customer discounts to achieve this specific purpose. To match the content of your communication to your subscribers, use tracking codes.

This method works, but there’s a good chance you won’t get a long-term customer through lead magnets; instead, you’ll get a one-time transaction from a consumer you’ll never see again. Of course, even if this is the only purchase you make, you must do everything in your power to maximize the likelihood for customer’s return. Use targeted new customer discounts to achieve this specific purpose. To match the content of your communication to your subscribers, use tracking codes.

All subscribers who visit your page and fulfill certain goals that you specify will receive an auto responder that you prepare to address their individual interests, thanks to tracking codes. This is how you may follow up with subscribers who visit your site after clicking a link in your email and spending time checking a specific product but don’t buy it.

You can use auto responders to send tailored content to subscribers depending on their interests. It might be a discount, more product information, or feedback from previous customers. Because they rely on the information you provide for the recipient, these kinds of personalized messages can be quite powerful.

Following the transaction, there is an excellent opportunity to upsell products. Pottery Barn adopted this strategy in their transactional emails. Transactional emails are messages that are sent to confirm the details of a purchase. They outperform non-transactional emails and reflect the actions your customers have performed on your website, so customers are more likely to open these messages.

Many clients anticipate transactional emails to confirm that their purchase went accordingly and the product’s estimated delivery time. An order confirmation email from Pottery Barn is being used to promote further products. When it comes to supplementary material in transactional emails, we recommend following the Pareto rule. 20% of your content should be sales-related, while the other 80% should be focused on the transactional email’s objective.

You can use transactional emails in a variety of ways:

1. Add a discount code
2. Additional product for a lower price (cross-selling)
3. Loyalty program If you want to know more about e-commerce development platforms or apps, read our blog posts for Shopify and Shopware. Our dedicated outsourcing team can be your collaborator in ecommerce.

Arrange a free consultation now!